There is an opening for a 30 hour/week custodian at North Scituate Elementary School. Click the link for more information and to apply!
Hope Elementary Home
Where Children Come First
Notice of Destruction of Special Education Records
The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions for the 2021/2022 school year. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
This is testing the Hope News area for training
At a Glance
- 7.42:1 Student to Teacher ratio
- 95% of students feel like there is an adult they can talk to in their school
- 85% of students report their teachers encourage them
- 86% of students would be excited to have their teachers again
- 81% of students feel like their school is a positive place
- 81% of students feel their teachers are respectful towards them
- 4.4% Teacher Absenteeism
There's No Place Like Hope!